WordPress is one of the world’s number one platforms where you can build a website in a matter of seconds. With a WordPress training course, you are able to understand and execute all WordPress features. You’ll also be able to manage the complex ad-ons to build a one-of-a-kind web page.
When WordPress launched in 2003, the essence of self-hosting spread like wildfire through every tech-enabled finger over the globe. Having WordPress and its tools at your side, your blogging and web page building strategy will change forever.
Being an open source tool, you need not pay a penny to make use of the technology that went into distributing WordPress. This amazing tool helps you build any type of website with self-hosting domain services. You are even able to have your own domain name while still making use of the wonders WordPress has to offer. WordPress is a consistent and trusted publishing system that is built on MySQL and PHP. While millions of users make use of WordPress, its technicians strive to improve each web page building experience for users.
Features enabled with a WordPress training course
Finding the best features to accompany your website is beneficial if you wish to have a successful web page. That being said, WordPress offer a multitude of features that gives you a complete content creating package:
- Search engine optimised – If you truly wish your website to rank on search engines, you need to make use of SEO plugins and features to help you achieve this. WordPress gives you plugins and features that, with a little training, enable you to SEO your content easily.
- Managing users – If you hire authors and content writers to create and post content on your website, they will need access to your admin page. With WordPress, you can, as the administrator, manage users with ease.
- Graphic media – When creating content for your website, you need to be able to upload media quickly. Uploading files to WordPress is designed to help users experience the fun of imagery. A number of editing and altering tools are added to the media package to personalise your website needs.
Advanced WordPress features
- Theme systems – With the variety of themes to choose from and customise as you wish, your website will have it’s own spunk every time. If you’re a theme developer and want to give your themes away, you are able to do that with WordPress.
- Application framework – To enable your applications to work effectively, WordPress has added a number of features to build your application. These features include HTTP requests, URL routeing, translations as well as databases.
- Importing existing content – There is no need to redo an existing website with content added. If you do a WordPress training course, you’ll be able to import your website from another domain such as LiveJournal, and Tumblr.
If you apply for a WordPress training course, you’ll have the benefit of getting the best from your website. You will also be able to learn the building blocks of a WordPress site as well as creating and managing your own website and WordPress themes.
The design of a webpage often requires extensive project management. A project management course is an ideal way to learn how to manage projects.